The pill inducing stroke like conditions in the underground from Western Canada to New York, has now also migrated south from Northern to Southern California. While we have several www.ecstasydata.org lab results on Fleur di Lys, it’s nice to read some detailed results on the Marquis Reagents from an experienced tester.
So let’s examine our old friend jm67555’s test results, recently submitted to www.pillreports.com:
|Date Submitted:||September 24, 2010, 6:04 pm GMT|
|State/Province:||So CA 949|
|Colour:||Green with white speckles|
|Report Quality Rating:||(5 stars, 2 votes)|
|Description:||****Color****The color of this pill is purple with white and blue speckles.
The shape is circular with a domed top and bottom.
Extremely waxy consistancy, when I was trying to chop part of a pill up, the crumbles just stuck together. I was not sure if the pill was moist or if that was just the pill.
****(The picture of the results will be represented from left to right.)****
*****(Please examine results from the left side to the right)****
– I applied Marquis to a tiny scraping from the pill and over a second period the color did not change. After 30 seconds no color change occurred. After 2 minutes there wass still no color change.
– I applied Mecke to a tiny scraping from the pill and over a second there was no color change in the pill. After 40 seconds there was no color change. After 3 minutes there was no color change.
– I applied Mandellin to a tiny scraping of the pill and there was no color change. After a total of 3 minutes there was no color change.
– I applied Simons to a tiny scraping of the pill and immediately there was no color change. After 2 minutes there was still no color change.
– I applied Robadope to a tiny scraping of the pill and after 1 seconds there was no color change. After 60 seconds there was still no color change.
After testing these pills I would clearly stay away from these. I am almost a 100% sure these are a a pipe pill…….. Be careful if you see these they made my friends very very very sick…
|Suspected Contents:||Piperazine + Another|
|Mandelin Reagent:||No Reaction|
|Marquis Reagent:||No Reaction|
|Mecke Reagent:||No Reaction|
|Robadope Reagent:||No Reaction|
|Simons Reagent:||No Reaction|
Great stuff from jm67555, and we thank him. Obviously our international alert with regard to Fleur di Lys is still in effect. Do not buy these pills under any circumstances.
Be Smart and Don’t Take Any Crap,