- TFMPP and BZP are piperazines
- Levamisole is a dangerous adulterant found in Cocaine, and was found in the Cocaine tested last month and pictured above
- The Purple Dragonfly (Pokeball) above contains caffeine, and is therefore adulterated. That’s really the first negative we have that is scientifically conclusive about the Pokeball brand of Ecstasy.
- Outpressed Paul Frank Monkeys (round) seem to be some mix of MDMA and caffeine, and are therefore adulterated.
- Red New York Yankees are over 400 mgs and contain only MDMA, making them a good bargain due to size and constitution.
- Blue Stars and Pink Stars (Shooting Stars) are the same dimensions, which would tend to indicate they are from the same press, despite a 20 mg weight discrepancy, which could be explained by chipping, flaking, wear and tear, etc.
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 1 pill was pure MDA (White G Ladies, G’s Up/Hoes Down) and that was the only pill to contain any MDA at any ratio.
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 8 were pure MDMA.
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 5 contained some MDMA but were adulterated. The worst example being the Green Mystery, from Baltimore, which contained 1 part MDMA to 7.5 parts piperazines, caffeine, and procaine (an anesthetic)
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 5 contained absolutely no MDA, MDMA, or MDEA
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 5 contained piperazines
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy that were tested, 1 contained unidentifiable chemicals (Purple Batmans)
- Of the 19 pills sold as Ecstasy, 7 contained caffeine
While we are obviously big fans of www.pillreports.com, it is sometimes hard to rely on test results when we are unsure of the scientific competence of the tester. It is also very hard to go by trip reports that do not include test data. Though www.pillreports.com is an easier, more user friendly site, and while it’s logic makes perfect sense–that people could just scrape their pills and write up the findings and then email them in, we are not happy with the overall level of scientific acumen. As technology improves, and test kits improve, we think that pillreports will become an even more useful resource.
The best resource in terms of specific pill data is www.ecstasy.org, and always has been. It is more than shameful that their laboratory can not run consistently do to a lack of funding. It’s a public danger. People are going to use Ecstasy, whether it is legal or not. We are those people. That is why I am resolved to bring the issues regarding these topics to light. And I’ll never stop. But www.ecstasy.org will, because losses in funding are inevitable.
I may have just started this page a few months ago, but already, thousands are coming here to read information about Ecstasy. Mostly, they are reading reports sent to www.pillreports.com that I have culled from 18-20 year old kids from California, and I want to thank them–the steamrollers of the world–who are sticking pills up their rectum in the name of pleasure, and science.
While we are unsure of the way some of these young kids identify their colors or after how many seconds, when testing, they are leading us to enlightenment in a very dark age. We’d ask anyone annoyed by their vernacular or slang to remember the service they are doing the world, and to be grateful. We also would like to thank www.ecstasy.org for their constant struggle to provide us with the most acurate scientifically based information.
Too bad they can’t just declare for bankruptcy like Teresa Giudice. Then they could have a mansion in the burbs and a brand new silver Maserati.
Utilize and Support Scientific Data!